Thursday 27 October 2011

Free ....

Photograph quiz:
Photo no. 55:- Is this a holiday caravan? When did I live here ... and where was it sited??? Who became the live in lodger???

Dear blog,

Great. GREAT. I am feeling great, over the moon. If the race organisers say that I must have run, then I must have run. Now a conundrum. If they say I run and I know that I didn’t run, but I use the ‘false’ evidence to enter next year’s London Marathon as a ‘fast for age vet’, am I guilty of fraud?? After all, I am trying desperately to be honest, but no one will let me. No one will listen. Check the web for these races Blog.

Remember that in the past, the London Marathon people had told me it was impossible for me not to run as me ..... Concerned, I contacted the race organiser at Stafford Council and he promised to phone me back .... has hell frozen over? Have the polar bears turned green with envy? Is the moon a balloon? I am still waiting, but then, Stafford Council have had some more important issues to deal with recently. Interestingly if you do take the trouble to check the races I am supposed to have entered, the Stafford Half Marathon for example, you will notice that I am no longer running for Coventry Godiva on the council results, I have become detached! Another council half marathon nearby, I have become a blank. Interesting or what. And you know what Blog, at the end of the day someone somewhere is going to blame ‘computer error’! Don’t forget you saw it here first. COMPUTER ERROR. The good thing is that my dodgy results are still on that Powerful thingie that THEY control, so I feel morally free and perfectly justified in going public and printing my evidence of the short long leg of the National Road Relay. Free from Grace and Favour or Gaff, as some people say. If, as alleged, that nice Mr Cameroon said to Mr Dandelion Burdoch ‘publish and be damned’, who am I to argue? So, ‘here, here’ says I. But on the other hand, look where it has got him. Mr Dandelion Burdoch I mean, not that nice Mr Cameroon; He has done alright for himself. Perhaps I need to review the situation? I think I need to think it out again. A week of rehab will give me time to mull over the pros and the cons, methinks.

Colin

Most people spend their rehab treatment in the luxury of a clinic, pampered by subserviant grovellers. I will spend my rehab time in a Pod; that is a rich man’s version of a tent or a poor man’s version of a garden hut.

No comments:

Post a Comment