Tuesday 5 February 2013

TWO DAYS LEFT Blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exciting or what Blog?
        I am still available at 99p. WHAT A BARGAIN. I am left to wonder about our friendship though. Have you not bid on me because you are waiting to make a last minute bid and get a super super bargain, or have you not bid because you are jealous of me being internetted when you never have been???? As I have told you before, I was also internetted about 18 months ago when a signed photo of me went within days of it being put up for sale. And Blog, surprise, surprise, it was NOT me who made the purchase. It was probably my dear wife but I have not said anything to her because I know she will be embarrassed about her undying devotion to me being exposed. I do suspect that she will be preparing a bid for the magazine so get your act together Blog if you want to be successful with your internetting.
        I have to confess that I went over the top when I said to you in my last letter that I still had 4657 copies to sell. Of course you must have realised that I was getting carried away with the excitement of seeing myself internetted. I am sincerely sorry for misleading you. Silly of me expecting to get away with such an exaggerated statement. I completely forgot the internetty one so the total still for sale is 4656 and not as stated!!!! Sorry Blog, a genuine mistake. Would I lie to you?
                              Colin            

No comments:

Post a Comment