Saturday 14 June 2014

Drug Cheats

Photo no 206:

Question:- Godiva Harriers has a walking section formed in 1937 but de facto in existence for several years prior to the foundation date. So what is so special about this 1937 medal for the annual Sutton to Birmingham Walk?? Not quite what you might expect!!!
Dear Blog,
                Well now …….. Sometimes I am right, and sometimes I am wrong. And very rarely am I wrong. BUT.  Am I a big enough man who can admit when I am wrong and an error of judgement has been made? I am wrong Blog. WRONG!!!!! I used to say that those athletes who used chemical assistance were cheats and cowards. I was wrong. Not totally but partially. I still believe that they are cheats but I am not too sure about the coward bit!!?? As my day time activities now revolves around and focuses totally on my next self-administered fix, the thought of self-injection with that sharp needle is no fun Bloggie Boy, no fun at all. So to all those drug loaded athletic cheats, past, present and future who stuck a needle into themselves to run, jump or throw better, I unreservedly apologies. The term coward might be wrong. What you did was unforgiveable but to self-administer a bloody sharp needle takes courage, with a capital ‘C’ and is no fun, no way, not at all ……. Or perhaps I am a coward as well as you????? So I might have been correct; yes you are a cheat and a coward. Got to go now Blog for a quick jab ………………………….
                          Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment