Wednesday 23 December 2015

Joe Lancaster R.I.P.


Photographic Quiz.

Photo number:- four
 

It was sad to hear of the death of Joe Lancaster on Monday

Dear Blog,

                   Carrying on the Drugs theme Blog ............... sorting through the loft a couple of days ago I found a couple interesting items. I found a running vest belonging to a marathon runner who was banned for drugs usage! So Blog the big question is whether my performance will improve if I wear it in my next championship race. Or will the traces of drugs on it still be traceable;  and will I end up being band - at least it will be a novel excuse to offer to the drugs testing panel!!!? If I wash it and strain the suds, will I be able to imbibe the reside?? And will I be flying or just high???

                 The other item I found at the same time was a discarded drinks bottle of an Olympic walking gold medallist. Blog, I kid you not. If I sup some of the stuff, will it make me run faster or just walk faster??

                 How much will I get on e-bay if I supply each item with a provenance, do you think Blog? I will of course give any money raised to 'Tiny Tim's Children's Centre' which is a local Coventry based charity for disable children - knowing that, any buyer might cough up a few extra quids??? I am of course open to offers Blog!!! I kid you not!!!

BUT and its a big BUT, should  I parcel both up and send them to Seb as a Christmas present to help him kick off his drugs campaign in the New Year??

                                   Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment