Tuesday 8 March 2011

THE DECIDER

Tiny Tim’s Children’s Centre and Newlife. (£1 per guess at my finishing time in the London Marathon if you wish to win my medal, my t-shirt, etc. but just donate if you just wish to give)
The big match – The decider
Tiny Tim’s Children’s Centre & Newlife go Head to Head with Red Nose Day
Mr.Colin Kirkham is representing Tiny Tim’s and Newlife
Who will raise the most money for disabled children? – Who will stack the cash? – Who will leave with a bloody nose? – Lets play The Winkest Blink
Is your name Colin Kirkham?   Yes’   Correct
Are you a retired school teacher?   Yes’   Correct
Your hobby is trudging?  Yes’   Correct
What grade did you get in your GCSE English?   Pass’   Correct
What was the last name of the film Ben what?   Errrr’    Correct
Do you know what the difference is between agoraphobia and agriculture?   Yes’  Good
What did the driving examiner say to you at the end of your driving test?   Pass’   Correct
Do you prefer sausage to bacon?   Yes’   Correct
What do they call the depression between two mountains?   Pass’  That is correct. I would have accepted Col, Col.
What do the letters ‘U’,‘S’ and ‘A’ stand for in United States of America ..That was the bell. I’ve started the question so I won’t bother finishing it. In all, you have six correct answers and three passes including the one at GCSE.
‘Can I open the box now Bruce?’
I think we can conclude that Tiny Tim’s Children Centre and Newlife are this weeks WINNERS. Well done to them. It only remains for me to say that I hope we will see you all again at the next Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment