Sunday 22 April 2012

London Marathon 2012 Results

Dear Blog,
    Have you seen the London Marathon result?? I’ll tell you what the London Marathon result was … it was a threat to my marriage, that was what it was. A threat with a capital ‘T’. I didn’t get a cup of tea in bed. I had to make my own breakfast. I had to make my own lunch and guess who will be making my tea???? The London Marathon should NOT be shown on TV. NO. Not at all. Either that or give me a marriage settlement so that I can employ someone who will look after me in the manner to which I have become accustomed. My wife gets up early, goes downstairs switches on the TV … and that’s it. Plugged in. A solid five hour session. Eyes bulging, agog at the screen watching clowns, elephants, rhinos etc etc etc etc.. She even asked me to make her lunch. ME. MAKE HER LUNCH!!!!!!!!!!! 40 odd years of marriage and she asks me to make her lunch. What planet is she on??????????????????????? Planet Imagination. The only consolation of this London Marathon on TV lark is that I saw no one, NOT A SOUL on my morning trudge. Will write again later when I have calmed down a little ….. and had my tea at the pub!!!
                       Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment