Thursday 17 January 2013

Move over Old Moore, mine are true!

Dear Blog,
                    I keep giving you these exclusive tips about events and happenings. Do you ever take notice Blog? I told you about the portable water purifier recently; wait till the press catch on! Who told you about the Tour de France starting in God’s Own County before the press release??? And who told you about where the start would be and the route before the press release??? Today, the press caught up with yours truly!!!! Well, let me tell you that the ‘Tour’ actually passes within 50 yards (48 metres to you Blog) of the house where I grew up in Keighley. True.  Would I lie to you Blog???
         Question:- Guess where will I be spending a day of my summer holidays Blog???
So, as they say … ‘On yer bike, matey Boy.’
                             Colin  

No comments:

Post a Comment