Friday 24 May 2013

I'm so sorry, So so sorry, I'm sorry I led you astray, tiddly bum bum, tiddly bum ...


Dear Blog,
          Sorry, sorry, sorry!!! I am big enough to admit that occasionally, very occasionally I make a mistake. It has been known to happen but I must admit that I cannot recall when. So. Yesterday, I sent you a picture in the Photograph Quiz of the wrong pub – clearly a case of one too many??? No wonder you could not answer the question!!!! The pub picture I sent you was at number 152, the one I should have sent is at number 4 on the city side of the railway bridge you can see in the photograph …. Now to untangle. All the questions still apply except that there is a now a DOUBLE connection to Godiva. A clue for you Blog => mid 1920s and early 1970s, think publican, think runner, think Godiva Harrier!!!! And there is still that ‘snickers’ to play for remember!!
                                                     Colin 
   
P.S. And who was Mrs. So Sorry?????? 

No comments:

Post a Comment