Monday 24 June 2013

The Colworth Challange results (part 1) June 21 -23 2013

Dear Blog,
                Back from my Tour, the Colworth Challenge. The Challenge consists of three races in three days to cover a full marathon distance. Each race is off road, the distances being, 5 miles on Friday night, 8 miles on Saturday lunchtime and a half marathon (13 miles) on Sunday morning. I’ll say that again for you Blog; Each race is off road, the distances being, 8 kilometres on Friday night, 13 kilometres on Saturday lunchtime and a half marathon (21 kilometres) on Sunday morning. I’ll say that again for you Blog. I have to go to my grandson’s sports day now Blog, so I will fill you in tonight about how the events unfolded.
But before I finish don’t you think that that is fantastic, the distances I mean. 5, 8, and thirteen miles. 5, 8, 13 don’t you get it Blog??? Fibonacci!!!! Fibonacci’s sequence as in the series => 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, etc. FANTASTIC. What a mathematical weekend I had!!! I feel all in a whirl, in a right spiral.
But before I finish don’t you think that that is fantastic, the distances I mean. 8, 13, and twenty one kilometres. 8, 13 and 21, don’t you get it Blog??? Fibonacci!!!! Fibonacci’s sequence as in the series => 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, etc FANTASTIC. What a mathematical weekend I had!!! I feel all in a whirl, in a right spiral.
            More tonight.
                            Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment