Tuesday 8 July 2014

Allesley Festival 2014 Scarecrow Display Result

The Photographic Quiz:
Photo no 214.

Question:- A dead easy one for the Blog. Look back two years an decide which crow from 2012 was this!!!!
Na then Blog,
                     If the can remember, sum two years to t’date, I wrote the abart the Allesley Scarecrow Festival. Tha mun have sin me Olympic display in yon 2012, tha must a kept sum pictures like? Any rowds, I reckon it were fixed as there were no way that a culdn’t not win. Last year I niver entered as a were still sulkin. Nay but, as am generous wi it, I enetered thisear year. Sublect were ‘Countries o World’ A did abart ten crows and t’country a did a bit abart were God’s Own Country, o course. An do ye know wot, Blog, a ad the explain t villages that a were talkin abart Yorkshire. Thee knows that, a knows that but these ear southerners know nowt. Well Blog, cutting in, it were fixed agen this year as I nobbut got a sniff of an award. Am a fed up or am a fed up???? Am reet set off al tell thee no nowt. Wen me film cums back from t’chemist wi me pictures of me crows al send the sum.
                             Seethe,
                                             Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment