Sunday 13 July 2014

Northbrook 10 Kilometre Race, july 13th 1024. Result.

The Photographic Quiz: …. And did you remember which was the crow from my scarecrows of 2012, Bolg? Well done … it is always useful to save all these wonderful letters which I send you at a great cost of many quids.
Photo no 215.
WATCH THIS SPACE FOR THIS YEAR’S SCARECROWS

Question:- Which will be the first one you may wonder, Blog ……
Dear Blog,
              Today, 13th July 2014, was the Northbrook 10 kilometre race which finishes just passed the gates of my Mansion House. And it was so special this year as all the runners were able to enjoy my display. As I said in my last letter to you, I am like the brilliant Brazilian football team …. We didn’t come first, nor were we second and we never made third spot. But, I, like the Brazilian football team, know that we are the best …. We are simply the best. Better than all the rest. Better than the other crows, Everyone knows that, knows. We are the best. Period!
                                              Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment