Thursday 28 January 2016

Midland Cross Country Championships January 2016 @ Loughborough.


Photographic Quiz.
 

Photo number:- twelve

Question:- What was so special about this race??? Where in Leamington was it held ... and what is the connection to the annual first Birmingham and District Cross Country League race??

Dear Blog,

                 I admit that I am quick to moan and criticise officials at athletic events BUT fair dddddoooooooooooooosssssssssssssss someone has been quick off the mark rearranging Saturday's Midland Counties Cross Country Championships after the course at Stafford Common was deemed too flooded. Well done to him / her / them. Lets us hope that the moaners bite their tongues if things go tits up as they should remember the short time into the race the organisers have had for planning.

                  I shall be at Loughborough on Saturday Blog. Are you attending?? I think the last time I ran a Midland Counties Cross Country Championship in Leicestershire I came second in the senior race .. Blog I kid you not!!

                            Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment