Monday 22 August 2011

£1796

Tiny Tims Children’s Centre and Newlife

Well Blog, I have now received receipts from both Charities. We set off to raise £250. I didn’t really know what to expect. I’ll formally thank everyone next week, can’t do it now as I am in a bit of a rush as I am on my way down to London. I’ll tell you about that as well. At the moment suffice to say that Newlife benefitted by £584.02 and Tiny Tims Children’s Centre £1212. ======è  A grand total of £1796.02.    1796  ... now that rings a bell ... didn't something happen on that date??
FANTASTIC EVERY ONE.
                                    THANKYOU,
                                                  THANKYOU,
                                                               THANKYOU
                 Colin    

No comments:

Post a Comment