Sunday 28 August 2011

World Championships

Dear Blog,
I am tearing my hair out. I try not to watch athletics as it sends me into a rage of frustration .... every time. But. Have you been watching the World Championships, Blog? I saw highlights this morning. Tell me the difference between a false start and a false start. Can You?? 400m, 100m = > false start and you’re out. Fair enough, rules is rules. But hang on, rules ain’t rules .... why can the Women’s Marathon have TWO false starts and no one is chucked out????? Don’t get it!!!!!!!!!!! And another thing about the marathon. Drinks stations ...   why are world class marathon runners so inept at the water tables. Don’t they ever practice??? It is not an integral part of the race? And what on earth do the coaches do about it. Naff all, if you watch any top class marathon race. Always confusion. Sack all the coaches and appoint me. I’LL Sort ‘Em. And while we are talking about starting. Note how many athletes at World level, 800m up, don’t know how to start. Basic stuff. Arms and legs all wrong!!! And what on earth do the coaches do about it. Naff all. Arms and legs together! Sack all the coaches and appoint me. I’LL Sort ‘Em. And that old chestnut. Why not use technology for the Walk Races, re lifting etc..  No, No. Stick your heads in the sand administrators. Like football etc.. Rugby and cricket use technology, why not Walks??? And what on earth do the coaches do about it. Naff all. Lifting all over the place! Sack all the coaches and appoint me. I’LL Sort ‘Em. 
         GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
                                                                       Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment