Tuesday 26 June 2012

Olympic Flame

Photographic Quiz:
Photo no. 108:- What is the connection between this cyclist, the Coventry weaving industry, Coventry Godiva Harriers and a world record?                                                                                                                                                            
Dear Blog,
One of the advantages of knowing important people Blog, is the feeling of superiority one gains when one is told important information before it is released to the hoi polloi. Well ………….. I will give you an opportunity Blog to be quids in before the peasantry have a chance to cash in. Make a few quids. Now I am not saying who will be lighting the Olympic Flame at the London Opening Ceremony because, of course, I do not know, wink wink, but if I were you Blog, I think I would take a trudge down to the local bookmakers and invest a few of your quids straight away. Don’t dilly daley on the way. I have no idea who will be lighting the Olympic flame in London at the Opening Ceremony but do you know what Tom’s Son is doing that day, wink, wink. I will not charge you for any privilege information I may give you Blog, about who might or might not be lighting the Olympic Flame in London in July, but like Horace Batchelor, Department One, Kaynsham, spelt K-A-Y-N-S-H-A-M of Bristol, all I ask of you is to send me 10% of your winning quids to give to the charity for disable children, Tiny Tims Children’s Centre which, if you can remember that far back Blog, is the reason you became my friend in the first place!! And something else that I know nothing about Blog, is that the details of the Opening Ceremony at the Olympic Games with all that farmyard rubbish is just that, RUBBISH! Just remember where you heard it first when there is a post Games enquiry about assangeless leaks! And for the closing ceremony watch the fireworks form a mega multi-coloured dome over the Olympic Stadium and the giant firework rocket that ascends through the apex as the helicopters pass overhead towing the huge Olympic flag and the huge Union Flag and the huge Argentinian Flag behind ….unless it rains!
        And the CBT continues apace!!!!!!!!!!!!! The power of positive thinking methinks. Think about healing thyself injured athlete. Don’t go to the juju man because if you do, by the time a referral for an appointment to the PPI NHS hospital is completed, you will be either dead or cured by nature anyways. Think good thoughts if you get injured in your trudging Blog, you know it makes sense! Heal thyself. Positive thinking and careful planning of a rehabilitation programme [or program to you Blog] saves wasted time at the juju man’s house and you don’t need the juju man’s tablets … not unless they make you trudge faster of course!!!
          And next time Blog, I may tell you everything that I dont’s know about post-Olympic funding for athletics, unless a member of the Athletic Mafioso get me first …………………….
                   Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment