Tuesday 12 June 2012

Olympic Games Opening Ceremony 2012

Hi Blog,
     This you are not going to believe, really funny …. I was shown how to use this inter thing on the laptoppy last night, so I typed in “Back pain, spasm”. Up came that long list thing, all containing information on “Back pain. Spasm”, all the whys and all the wherefores and all the whotsits. So I chose one and stuck my little arrow on the third one down to solve my “Back pain, spasm” and clicked and you will never guess what happened next Blog … the screen froze, it went into a spasm and I couldn’t do anything with it. Blog, I kid you not. That is really what happened. “Back pain, spasm” and the screen went into a spasm. I knew just how the laptoppy felt. The agonising pain. Could I unfreeze it …. Could I not!!!!!!! Now I have to confess that my back has been slightly bettttteeer following the treatment with a bag of warm grain heated in the micro wave for two minutes. Because it has started to do a bit of good for my back, I thought I would unfreeze the lappytoppy in the same way. So I stuck the bag of grain in the micro wave for two minutes and when it was hot I stuck it on the frozen screen. It didn’t seem to work. It didn’t seem to make any difference to the frozen screen. If it worked for me, why did it not help the poor screen? I was baffled for a time. And then the penny dropped. I should have put the bag of grain in the micro wave for three not two minutes. It obviously didn’t work because the bag of grain had not been left in the micro wave long enough. Oh well. Say la vie!
Have you noticed today is the 12th June 2012, or to you Blog, 12.6.12. Get it Blog??? These palindromes occur far more often than the poor old trolls might think. It’s like your mathematics.. The newspaper make a big deal every time one trundles into view … but there is always another one just behind. Of course the poor trolls don’t realise that the palindromes can be served up in dozens of different ways. Include the seconds, don’t include the seconds. Include the minutes, don’t include the minutes. Include the hours, don’t include the hours. Include the day, don’t include the day. Don’t include the month, do include the month. Include all four digits of the year, don’t include all four digits of the year, perhaps just include two. Put the days first put the days last …… gedditt now Blog?????
So Danny Boy is spending 27 million quids to bring the countryside to the Olympic Opening Ceremony. £27m!!!!!!! Well Danny Boy, have I got news for you. The Olympic Organising Committee can borrow the whole of my estate for the evening for a couple of thousand quids, and that includes the glowing sheep from Wales and the odd cow or two. The only condition I want written into the agreement is that I can have all the cow pats, all the rabbit droppings and all the horse pooo. After the Opening Ceremony, I plan to bag up the aforesaid pat dropping poo and flog it to all these Johnnie Foreigners who are coming to London for the Olympic Games as a sensory momento of the occasion. ‘Buy it, Save it, Smell it’ as a permanent reminder of the English country side … or you could just pop down to my estate and see me. For a small fee of course. You don’t get owt for nowt round here, Bloggsie Boy. Ask Danny Boy. £27m indeed!!!!!!!!
                                                    Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment