Sunday 8 July 2012

Andy Murrey's Wimbledon Result part 2

Sorry Blog, I didn't quite have time to finish my letter to you. The remaining photographs hadn't dried in time for me to catch the last post, so dam the expense of another stamp, here are the rest!!!
‘Marathon runner hits the wall at 20 miles.’ For 20 miles read 32 kilometres Blog.
Not much of a crowd if you ask me; but at least my staff were PC in using different ethnic skin colours. Well done staff. I must remember to put a little congratulatory note into their next wage packet.
‘Paula was relieved when she finished’, there’s a hole in the bucket she’s sat on, I shall tell staff tomorrow that there’s a hole in the bucket and they should mend it, for Paula, for Paula. They should mend it. Mend it.
Tom Daley's chance of a diving gold medal were not helped when he decided to build his own diving pool at the side of the road.
This particular photograph was shot in the morning at first light, otherwise I would not have got the scarecrows in as the cars would have been blocking the view and spoiling the whole composition and ruining the sense of ambiance I was trying to create with the tones of light in the crisp early morning air. (You can just see the Gatehouse at the end of the road) 
                                             Colin .... again.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment