Monday 30 July 2012

Godiva Awakes

Well now Blog,
  On Friday night I went down to the Coventry University / Cathedral and the incredible firework display, Saturday I watched the Lady Godiva link up with her horse, saw her in the city procession and saw her travel down the A45 from a bridge over the road. Today I saw her through Dunchurch and arrive at Rugby School on the long journey to London for a procession on Sunday… all part of the Cultural Olympiad. Have the Coventry City Council got it right or have the Coventry City Council got it right? The Coventry City Council HAVE GOT IT RIGHT. If you get a chance you must see it Blog. You really must. VITAL. Pick up any photos or videos if you can but see it in the flesh (fibre glass!) if at all possible.
Am I impressed or am I impressed with a capital ‘I’. I AM.
                      Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment