Friday 12 April 2013

On the proverbial horns, Blog.

Dear Blog,
           Got to be quick as I have a problem … a very real dilemma. Tomorrow is the National Road Relay in Sutton Park Birmingham and my club, Coventry Godiva Harriers are having a little difficulty finding twelve willing athletes to run the six long and the six short legs   …… my dilemma??? Will the call come??? And so ...To trudge or not to trudge today, that is the question. Whether it is better in the mind to rest down in case I am needed or suffer the barb comments if I run and am tired? The club needing me, you question Blog. Yes, I told you they were desperate with a capital ‘D’. Won’t type more now as I need to save energy.
                                           Colin
P.S. Will ask one of my daughters to pop down to the post box with this letter to post it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment