Sunday 14 July 2013

Do U.K.Athletics care about grass roots athletics?????????

So Blog,
It is nearly the Anniversary of the Olympic Games in London
Do you remember the Olympic Heritage?
Olympics plus One.
Saturday 13th July 2013
League Competition for six teams. Grass roots stuff for youngsters.
Three teams NO qualified officials.
One with one.
To volunteer ‘Have you ever spiked before’
‘Yes’
So that’s O.K. then???????
TOTALLY incompetent.
I presume I should have added the words ‘your lawn’ before the words ‘spiked’ and ‘before’?
…………and will the teams with insufficient officials be in any way penalised?????
Do you remember the Olympic Heritage?
I presume I should have added the words ‘U.K. Athletics’ between the word ‘Heritage’ and the question mark.
Bugger …. I forgot we are talking grass roots athletics here.
Colin.

No comments:

Post a Comment