Wednesday 15 October 2014

Just walk on by, Try round the corner. The houses there are finer, The houses there are bigger than mine ...

Photograph Quiz.
Photo no 243:- This is the pub which replaced the pub which used to be the pub which was used for lots of Saturday races by Coventry Godiva Harriers and has now been knocked down and replaced by a building which is used as what??? And where is it Blog??
Dear Blog,
               I know you are worldly wise and have a great many contacts, friends and acquaintances so just spread the word amongst them all that I would like to thank my weekend burglar for not making a mess, not trashing the place like my last illegal visitor and for being so quiet that the family was not disturbed from their slumbers – it was appreciated. Also convey my hope that he / she / they made good use of the proceeds of their intrusion by having a good time at my expense. No problem.
                                         Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment