Monday 17 November 2014

Same agin Blog, same agin.

Photograph Quiz.
Photo no 248:- Yes I know it is the same photo I sent you last time Blog. If I was that obtuse I am sure I would be in that nice Mr Cameroon’s cabinet by now. … read on …
So Blog, I want the benefit of all your vast collective knowledge. HOW, with a capital ‘H’, am I going to disguise that abomination which the council has inflicted on me?? Grow vines along it’s length? Just paint it green?? Be environmentally aware and put plant pots along it’s length?? By plant pots I mean inside out cut motor car tyres with the edges serrated to make them look prettier, then painted green to blend in. Try introducing lichen and mosses by smearing the concrete with mouldy yogurt??? I could go the other way of course and create op art / spray can graffiti in bright colours  … but the council might just notice that and get a tad upset?? So Blog, a bit of your de Bono lateral thinking if you don’t mind. BUT remember whatever I do, I am faced with the problem of accommodating next year’s scarecrow display. The theme by the way is 1975 to 2015 because it is the Allesley Village 50th anniversary of the Festival. So Blog, I want the benefit of all your vast collective knowledge. HOW, with a capital ‘H’, am I going to think up scarecrows to comply with that title??? - a bit of your de Bono lateral thinking if you don’t mind Blog.
I suppose Blog, you could write your suggestions on the back of a cheque made out for some quids for TINY TIMS CHILDREN’S CENTRE which offers assistance to disable children at no cost to their parents, who, in many cases, have enough problems trying to cope financially anyway without the burden of forking out for Bowen Physio bills.
                           Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment