Monday 1 June 2015

Remember me, Blog?

Dear Blog,
                 I have now been released you will be pleased to learn so I am back in circulation, whether you think this good or bad or good is up to you but I thought during those long cold lonely nights you would have been in touch or at least sent me a chip or a bit of batter. Still, you learn who your friends are in adversity as I believe Fred Nietzche once said to his dog when deep in thought. The dog was rather angry as I recall, as he was definitely barking up the wrong tree and had decided to publish his latest work on 'Catastrophes' or was it 'Cat Trophies'? The interruption to his thought process made him forget ..... Do I know the feeling or do I know the feeling?
                 I shall try and let you know what I have been upto since I last posted you Blog. That nice postman no longer franks my stamps so I can reuse them on my letters to you.
                  Love you.
                                     Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment