Saturday 2 November 2019

        Brexit Backstop Solved and not a three years too soon. and don't forget Blog, you heard it first here, from yours truly.

Photographic Quiz no. 207:-


Question …. which Olympian is this? Why was the gentleman on the left so important to Coventry Godiva Harriers? And why should this photograph be used in evidence of a crime which has been unsolved for 50 years and offences are still being committed but no prosecution can be bought because of lack of solid evidence. Blog. I assure you this is no flight of imagination. It is a genuine statement of fact.

Dear Blog,
                 I do think you should use your contacts to get in touch with Mr Johnson because I think it is not too late to leave those Johnny foreigners where they belong because the Backstop can be solved dead easily if we act quickly.
                 No Hard Border.
                                            No Border in the Irish Sea.

Solution => put the customs services on each boat leaving from Ireland / Eire … problem solved with a TRAVELLING border
.                                  That Blog is bloody brilliant. They don't call me Hawhaw or nothing.
                 Never mind this Sir lark, Straight in where it matters ….. So when I get my knight hood off Mr Boris for such sheer brilliance, I want to be called Lord Hawhaw, please. Lord Hawhaw, the laughing stock of Europe. I will be known world wide …My name will live forever whenever France and Germany are mentioned.
                                   errrrr I think I will have a little rethink about that Blog. I may be missing something???
                                   So what do you suggest????

If you have a genuine suggestion Blog, feel free to let me know with a £30 note to cover expenses, administrative costs, electricity charges, room hire, transport fees, postage … in fact Blog, you had better make that a £50 to be going on with.                      
                                    Ta very much.
                                                          Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment