Friday 25 May 2012

......... and along came three ....

Blog, I am impressed or am I impressed?. I don’t know how you did it, but I am impressed. Very impressed indeed. It has to rank as one of the best tricks ever. Do you use a hat? I told you yesterday that I had onHowsaboutthatthen? So what’s the jam sandwich Blog? How come you have these powers? I mention to you the lack of birds, one only seen in twelve hundred hours plus, a couple of minutes and within eight hours of our communication, I have three dickie birds strolling along in the sunshine waiting for peanuts and birdseed as if nothing had happened; there had been no ***. I’ll tell you what Blog, my wife was not too happy when I sent the butler upstairs to wake her and to tell her that the pheasants needed feeding. I said to her that by using some of the sacks of seed we have stored for months, we would have a little more room to move in the bedroom. She agreed.. I said to her that because she was up so early she may as well help out the gardeners and start to cut the lawns, give them a little surprise when they clocked on for work.I said she should start with the orchard first and the noise from the mower woiuldn’t disturb me too much. I do so hate having a background noise whilst I try to concentrate on the ‘Guardian’.
The post lady delivered my England Athletics’ Licence to run earlier this week ….. I am just going for a trudge to calm down …………..
                                              Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment