Thursday 3 May 2012

Round and round and round we go ...

Photograph Quiz:
Photo no. 97:- Dead easy. Ebenezer Square. But which was the house in which I spent the first decade plus of my life? What was this area of the town called? What was the mill called? What did it make? What was the name of the Chapel  … and why does the second building, actually the chapel, stand back from the other. What has the Worth Valley Railway to do with it???

Deja vu, Blog, deja vu.
Boyho, boyho  …. Around and around we go and get nowhere ……………… Fall over October, crack a collarbone??? Possible. The pain, the pain. Trudging but going nowhere fast.
Marchish, put on spikes to try a few strides, fall over, crack a couple of ribs???? Possible. The pain, the pain. Trudging after a time but going nowhere slowly.
Yesterday. Been here before Blog??? Put on spikes to try a few strides and set a Personal Best ……A personal best at my time of life? Possible. The pain, the pain.
The session:- couple of miles warm up to track. Put on spikes. 10 laps strides. Couple of miles warm down. And the Personal Best you ask Blog??
Well the good news is … I did not fall over once.
The bad news is … I fell over twice.
Did I fall over or did I fall over. Yes I did. Yes I did. Twice. Blog I kid you not. Crashing to the track TWICE. The pain, the pain.
The good news is …. Did not crack a single thing.
The bad news is ….. I can hardly move my neck.
The good news is … I could not spend the rest of the day in bed, recovering.
The bad news is …    I could not spend the rest of the day in bed, recovering.
The good news is that Hercules was only busy for a day
The bad news is that I’ve been shovelling away since last October and trudging nowhere. But you wait Blog. Wait till I get cracking … just you wait.
                       Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment