Friday 22 August 2014

The God, the Bad and the ....


Photograph:- (inside the church … see below)
Dear Blog,
    Sorry for the silence, have only just returned from another sojourn in the countryside in my younger daughter’s campervan, which she kindly loaned me … sorry Blog, but I still prefer the canvas topping.
On my last letter’s theme ….. Would you believe I have shaken the hand of a murderer and kidnapper??? I might have told you before??? And he gave me a lift in his car. Safe to say he is banged up never to be released. Gives you the willies though, doesn’t it?? And there was me thinking he was a nice bloke!  And while you are scratching your head about that little puzzle about who he is, which International churchman said to me … “Excuse me, may I come into the church?” Who was I to refuse, I ask you Blog. So I stepped to one side and he popped into the church (see picture!)
                                      Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment