Thursday 28 April 2011

The money keeps on coming Ta!

Photograph Quiz:
Photo no 20: How come I can finish the same relay twice, in two different vests, with two batons in one picture
Counting all this money is making me blogged eyed, Blog. Everyone is so generous. When I started, the charity bit was to keep an interest, to get me out on the cold nights; the correspondence with you Blog, was because you wanted to be my friend; I wanted to see if I could run the marathon again (see aims in our first letter). So I thought, the two charities, Tiny Tims Children's Centre and Newlife, which helped my grandson in the first months of his struggle with life, might benefit from a few quids. £250 each I thought might be possible because I do not like hassling people for help (period). It looks like the fund will end at a bit over £1400 ... which is amazing and for which I am extremly grateful to everyone.
Sian Rainsley is the medal winner ... the other stuff will be given out as each correct guesses decides what is wanted ... if looks as if Jack Pokoj will end up with the beer! Either that or a bottle of spa water!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment