Saturday 16 April 2011

No I don’t joke about serious issues.

 Ok so a jokes a joke, Blog, but enough is enough. I’ve had second thoughts, so I want you to get onto that Mr Bedford and ask for my money back, please.
Last time I didn’t run, someone used my number and ran in my place ... and this time, I’ve been given the wrong number to stick on my bag. Great. Just what you want at the end of a marathon, a nice little tease to sort out. I know the error ...but does the other bloke? Which one of us will be rewarded with two bags at the end of the marathon (I’ve altered my number) and who will be left shivering in the cold????Assuming their is only the two transpositions of numbers, that gives a 0.007% degree of error. Pretty good in the scientific world, bloody amazing if you are filling 37, 000 bags!
I might have two bags to give away for the guess my finish time competition!!!
                       Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment